The Honey Hole Live series is the only artificial fish habitat on the market that imitates the dynamic movement and structural complexity of natural cover like aquatic vegetation and brush. Flexible limbs that move with current and natural appearances are part of each of the five different offerings within this artificial habitat line. Each product of the Live series fish habitat is intended to provide an effective and affordable alternative to natural cover types for a variety of purposes and objectives.
Boost the vertical fishing around your dock by providing artificial habitat for suspending fish at varying depths. The Honey Hole Dock Dropper works great paired with the Honey Hole® Canopy!
- Designed for dock owners to use to attract fish to their dock.
- Hang vertical fish habitat from dock edges to attract fish that suspend near structure in deeper water.
- Turn your dock into a mega structure for fish by installing multiple units.
- Ready to go out of the box – just open it up and drop it in!
- Height adjustable and easy to install.
(12) 4’ Stems Vertically Spaced 15” Apart on a 20’ Stainless Steel Cable
(1) Chain Weight
- Height: 20 ft.
- Coverage Diameter: 14 ft.
- Stem Count: 12
- Leaf Count: 192
- Estimated Usable Surface Area: 38 sq. ft.
- Ideal Depth for Placement: >15 ft.
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
The Honey Hole Dock Dropper ships via UPS Ground in a 7"x7"x47" box and weighs 8 lbs.